Founded in 2018, Enexflow is positioned at the crossroads of technology, economics and power market operations. We provide a unique approach combining subject matter expertise on power industry value chain, market processes and data engineering. We help key energy stakeholders to define, develop, deploy, and maintain relevant data flows for their power market operations. We have been working on various projects like developing a renewable energy trading platform or a real time energy management system for batteries to perform frequency regulation services.
At Enexflow, you will work with the team to lead top innovative projects. You will develop digital products to accelerate the integration of clean energy resources on the power markets. You will engage directly with customers and be highly involved in expanding our activities.
Here are some tasks you will be doing at Enexflow:
- Build strong power market expertise (technology, regulation, processes)
- Engage with customer to collect requirements, manage expectations and maximise satisfaction
- Turn requirements into detailed specifications for software engineering teams
- Lead software engineering project lifecycle (defining objectives, priorities and resources)
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the Enexflow team to support all our activities
Our ideal candidate would have the following skill set:
- Education: MS., or Ph.D. in engineering or business school
- Experience level: 1+ year experience
- Background: Power industry, power markets, tech product development
- Language: Proficiency in english
- Nice to have: experience with energy trading, power / gas portfolio management, digital product management, knowledge of programming language
We are a team of very passionate people about the energy industry and its challenges. We have the ambition to grow and we would like you to be part of this adventure!
- Offices in Paris (Subway Saint-Paul / Bastille)
- Flexible work hours and locations
- Modern and comprehensive health insurance by Alan
- Free choice of material (MacBook, ...)
- Regular cultural event with the team